| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Worth, Tx in February is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 55.4mm (2.2in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Worth, Tx February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fort Worth, Tx, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Worth, Tx:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) WSW
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 135.1 kms (83.9 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) S
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SSW
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) ENE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) ESE
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) E
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SSE
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) SSE